The HODLC is a unique non-transferable meta-asset. It has a predictable minimum return over a period of 30 years and more (first year 100%, 2nd, 97%, 3rd 94%, and so on).
HODLC can be bought or sold using www.hodldex.io on Ethereum or EOS ledger.
- HODLC value is managed through a protocol using two main rules: Dynamic rule and temporal rule.
- Maximum supply: 40,000,000
- Symbol: HCETHUSD or HCEOSUSD
HODLCommunity project is offering a tokenized community using a dual token structure and a ledger agnostic approach, named Meta-Asset.
Dual Structure tokens:
The dual token structure is replicated on many ledgers, always following the same rules.
Each ledger shares a similar token structure; a set consisting of:
- The algorithmic token (non-transferable, can be traded using the HODLdex network); and
- The stable token (transferable, can be issued or redeemed for its corresponding value on the HODLdex).
Each set exists and interacts together on its own distributed ledger.
Each set has:
- A medium of exchange (native token); and
- A value comparator (unit of account).
The concept of a meta-asset is a new unique ledger agnostic principle stating that the main HODLC asset “exists” on multiple distributed ledgers simultaneously having the same maximum supply, value and rules.
The project started on Ethereum, creating and refining the main algorithmic protocol, this was Phase 1.
The project is currently at Phase 2 using a 2-way pegged token system in order to synchronize the value of each ledger each day.
In Phase 3, the HODLC will exist in an external layer 3 solution that will enable users to buy and sell HODLC in each connected ledger while reducing the cost for the overall community. In a layer 3 solution, HODLC’s ownership and accounting are not done at the smart contract level but using an external protocol that communicates in a decentralized way with other ledgers using the concept of “bridges”.