HODLT is a standard stable token (ERC-20 on Ethereum and standard token EOS ) that can be minted using HODLC and redeemed for HODLC at any time.
HODLT is a stable token using US Dollars as a unit of account and thus will always have a redeeming value of 1$ of HODLC at any given time.
- The minting process will consume HODLC and create the actual value of the HODLC in US Dollars in HODLT’s.
- The Redeeming process will convert any amount of HODLT to the actual absolute value of HODLC’s at any given time.
- The HODLT are stable by nature and will NOT increase in value following HODLC curve.
- Maximum supply: Market cap
- Symbol: HTETHUSD or HTEOSUSD
HODLCommunity project is offering a tokenized community using a dual token structure and a ledger agnostic approach, named Meta-Asset.
Dual Structure tokens:
The dual token structure is replicated on many ledgers, always following the same rules.
Each ledger shares a similar token structure; a set consisting of:
- The algorithmic token (non-transferable, can be traded using the HODLdex network); and
- The stable token (transferable, can be issued or redeemed for its corresponding value on the HODLdex).
Each set exists and interacts together on its own distributed ledger.
Each set has:
- A medium of exchange (native token); and
- A value comparator (unit of account).
The concept of a meta-asset is a new unique ledger agnostic principle stating that the main HODLC asset “exists” on multiple distributed ledgers simultaneously having the same maximum supply, value and rules.
The project started on Ethereum, creating and refining the main algorithmic protocol, this was Phase 1.
The project is currently at Phase 2 using a 2-way pegged token system in order to synchronize the value of each ledger each day.
In Phase 3, the HODLC will exist in an external layer 3 solution that will enable users to buy and sell HODLC in each connected ledger while reducing the cost for the overall community. In a layer 3 solution, HODLC’s ownership and accounting are not done at the smart contract level but using an external protocol that communicates in a decentralized way with other ledgers using the concept of “bridges”.