Who May Use the Website?
The Website is available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you
- are 18 years of age or older,
- are not barred from using the Website under any applicable law, and
- are using the Website only for your personal use.
If you do not meet these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Website Access and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website and any service or material we provide on the Website, at our sole discretion and without notice. We do not guarantee that the Website or any content on the Website, will always be available or not be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all parts of the Website.
You should use particular caution when inputting personal information onto the Website on a public or shared computer so that others cannot view or record your personal information.
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such website. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letter’ or ‘spam’ or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, an employee, a contractor, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site, or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Unless otherwise marked: (a) all material, data, and information on the Website, such as data files, text, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos, or other images, but excluding any software or computer code (collectively, the “Non-Code Content”) is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License; and (b) all software or computer code (collectively, the “Code Content”) is licensed under the MIT License.
The HODLCommunity Project Foundation name, HODLdex, the foundation logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are our trademarks or those of our affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without prior written permission from us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so fairly and legally and do not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. However, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The owner of the Website is based in Gibraltar. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of Gibraltar. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Gibraltar, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services or items obtained through the website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Your use of the website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are at your own risk. The website, its content, and any services or items obtained through the website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither we nor any person associated with the project makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the project nor anyone associated with the project represents or warrants that the website, its content, or any services or items obtained through the website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the website or any services or items obtained through the website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of warranties or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you in their entireties, but will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will we, our affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, a website linked to it, any content on the website or such other website or any services or items obtained through the website or such other website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business, or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law which may include fraud.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Comments and Concerns
The Website is operated by us. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to [email protected]